Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Uhm...is this the right place?


I hate writing a first post to a new blog. I've done it all of four times and I still hate the act. There's no history here, yet. There's no mood, no friends, no scent of anything human...yet. Most importantly, there's no FOOD.

It's a bit like poking one's head into a builder's model on the homes tour and finding no hostess--just barely dried Sandstone Drift paint on the walls and tile dust all over the floors. It's not exactly anyone's home...yet.

But soon books will be moving in here. Right now I've got about six just dying to come over and make everything "just spiffy." Don't know if I'll let them stay, though. Books that use 'spiffy' are a little tiresome after three days. So we'll see...

Come back in a week. I bet you won't recognize the place!

Comments:
Welcome to the new space. :o)
 
Thanks, Paula! I know there's a hostess in you..ya wanna stick around and great the others? (I'll be in the back office, typing.)

;-)
 
and editing my work...greet!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?